Sunday, August 26, 2018

Square One... Again

To the boys who want hookups, but also to talk about their feelings
To the boys who text you constantly, forging a connection
To the boys who make you weak in the knees for reasons you honestly cannot identify
To the boys who have ex-sized voids they're trying to fill by using Tinder to trick vulnerable women into attempting to fill that void before they realize it's impossible and cast you aside
To the boys who take advantage of you IN your happy place and then fuck it all up and leave you crying during the encore of one of your favorite bands
To the boys who cause swollen eyes and puffy faces from tears
To the boys who know the damage they do and think an "I'm so sorry" will hold up as they do it again
To the boys who are doing it again at this very moment to another unsuspecting girl
To the boys who are making me lose my faith in all of this
To the boys who will never see me the way I wish to be seen
To the boys who will continue to hurt me
To the boys I will continue to let hurt me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need a thing I can do really well that isn't just loving people.