I Can't Fall Asleep Because:
- I'm seeing a concert tonight
- I've been obsessing over it for weeks
- I'm dying to know what will be on the setlist... which I have also tracked obsessively.
- Do I know as many lyrics as I want to? I love to sing along at shows and honestly, I feel like a shitty fan when I claim to love a band and don't know all the lyrics BUT there are bands I have listened to for YEARS and not memorized full albums of. Jesus, Sarah. You aren't going to lose any street cred (you never had any to begin with)
- I can't decide what to wear
- Should I wear lipstick?
- If I wear a dress with tights will I look overdressed?
- What if it's too warm? Will I then look dumb?
- I have to keep in mind that the venue is near the water so I can't wear anything too short because of the wind.
I am seeing a boy thereI want to look relaxed - so do I not wear a dress and tights with lippy? I know this doesn't matter but my brain doesn't care right nowDoes he like me?It's going to be hilarious for him to see me in my happy place with all my stupid dancing and yellingMaybe he will hate it (and fuck him if he does - my brain is on board for that at least)What if the night ends and nothing happens between us?BUT what if something does? What if all I can think about is him sliding between my legs?But what if he isn't thinking about that at all (which is VALID - I would just be sad)What if I never really know what he wants from us? (okay, I could ask but it will be out third time hanging out and we've already fucked - does that mean more? No? Word.)What if I just want him to hear certain lines from the songs and realize they make him think of me? (to be fair - I would think this of any dude I'm interested in because it's sweet)YO I just realized I have never been to a concert with a dude I'm interested in before. Wait. Once when I was like 16 and then gigs with my ex but we were established. Okay, maybe there's a few more - shit, there are. OKAY first time in like 10 years going to a show with a dude I'm interested in. Glad we got that sorted out and typed out our whole thinking process on it.- Shit sucks.
- I am still unemployed
- I have no routine which is FUCKING me UP so HARD
- I'm not sure my new meds are working and I can't talk to my psych about it
- Or MAYBE they aren't working because I'm taking them at different times each day or not at all if it's past 2 PM?
- My brain. I finally feel my eyes getting heavier, but will my brain shut off enough for me to fall asleep?
- I'm honestly scared to try. The idea of laying in bed even longer with sleep not coming to me sounds horrible. And what will I do? Play on my phone even longer? I have been so attached to it - like it's there to fill some void in the shitstorm that my life feels like right now.
- Fuck, I forgot to email the woman who interviewed me yesterday - DO THIS IN THE MORNING, SARAH
- I have also neglected emailing HR from my old job about my benefits. Maybe do this next week? You should... but you don't want to hear if someone can't help you.
No comments:
Post a Comment